Tuesday 23 September 2008

My trip to Japan


Last weekend, my friend Becca (her husband is a fellow pilot here in Korea and she teaches across the street from my school) went to Osaka, Japan. We had an amazing time! We only wish the guys were able to come! They were too busy flying :)

Here is Becca and I when we arrived at the Kansai airport in Japan.
Here we are riding on the train to Osaka, Japan.
This is a typical Japanese breakfast. I didn't know what anything was except the fruit and rice. There was an entire buffet and this is all I took. I guess I am not that adventurous when it comes to food :)
When Becca and I first arrived, we went to the wrong hotel. They did not speak English and we had no idea why they couldn't find our reservation. After about 2 hours of waiting, the let us know (with body language) that our hotel was up the street. When we arrived, this was our hotel room. It was really as small as the picture seems. The bed was twin sized! We eventually got a bigger room :)
Here we are in front of the Hard Rock Restaurant in Osaka.


No comments: