Monday 2 March 2009

A Tour Around My School KNC

Here is a little tour around my school. Everyday, around 2:00pm I start my day at KNC. I teach until 8:30 at night. My school is in the middle!My classroom is the last window on the right.

This is my favorite store! It is right across the street from my school. It is just like Claires :)

I have so much junk from this place! I can't help it when earrings are 3,000 won ($1.50)!!

Only in Korea do they actually wear all of these hair accessories!

AHHH....Ms. Donuts (their version of Dunkin Donuts). They have the best hot chocolate. This is right next to Becca and Trish's school, Hanmi.

Becca and Trish's school....it is right across the street from mine :)

This is my favorite food stand. It is right across the street from KNC. The ladies there love us! I go in everyday for a fresh fruit smoothie for $1500 won ($.95)! When I say fresh, I mean they don't even compare to Jamba Juice. This is one of the things I am going to miss about Korea! For $.95, I get an extra large fruit smoothie...at Jamba Juice the same thing would go for $5.00! They take the fresh fruit (my favorite is the pineapple and orange) and put ice and water in the blender. It is all natural and delicious....that's probably why everyone here is SO skinny!

I have no idea what these are...but the kids love eating these before class.

My 3 favorite ladies at the juice stand! Even though they speak no English, they always know what juice I want when I come over!

No comments: