Monday 2 March 2009

Welcome to "Tracy Teachers" Classroom

Welcome to my classroom! Here in Korea, where I am an "official" teacher, I am known not as Mrs. Renbarger or Mrs. Tracy, but as Tracy Teacher. I never have caught on why they put the teacher part after my name...it's cute though :)
They LOVE to do the peace sign!

My favorite class! Brian on the left is the sweetest...all of the kids tease him. But I think he is so adorable!


One of my older classes. Owen (the second one on the left) always wears rollerblades to class and skates around the classroom. Look to the right....there's the peace sign again!

Every kid has a cell phone! It is crazy! Even the little kindergartners have cell phones! They always ring in class and they will try to tell me "Tracy teacher, mother, mother!" And they try to go outside to take the call. I am like, ya right....your mom knows your in class...why is she calling! :)

This is Kelly....she is the same girl in each picture giving the peace sign! Too funny!

No comments: