Wednesday 4 February 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008 came and went. It was really hard not being with our families this year. But having such a great group of people to celebrate with in Korea made Christmas great! Matt's squadron threw a Juvat Christmas Party at the "Ritz Plaza" in Kunsan City. When I say Ritz, it is not exactly the same Ritz you are thinking of. This is Korea! But it was a great time. The best part was when Santa came out!! Here is Trish and I at the Christmas Party on Christmas Eve
Matt and I

Trish and I sitting on Santa's lap.....take a closer look and guess who played Santa!

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus!


Our very own Juvat (that is the name of Matt's squadron) stockings!

The kids didn't know what to think of "Santa." I told Matt Santa was suppose to be sweet and loving. But most of the kids were scared....and they were questioning why Santa was wearing a black wig?

Matt's entire squadron voted him to play the part of Santa....He loved it!

It was a really nice evening with friends!


No comments: