Tuesday 24 February 2009

More pictures thanks to Trish :)

Well, it's time to post some more pictures of our time here on the ROK (5 months left)!! Whenever we go out, everyone has a camera. These are some that Trish had on her camera.

Matt getting ready to smile for the camera :)
Celebrating "6" months of Marriage
Trish and I decided to bake cookies with the left over Christmas cookie cutters we had.
These masks were in Trish and Ben's room....we thought it would make a good picture!
Matt and Becca's husband Andy singing along to a song at a bar in Osan.
Becca and I watching on as our adorable husbands sing to us :)
JD....the Juvat squadron dog loves me so much. I feed him turkey whenever he comes to our door. People tell me that some days, when I am at school, he will just sit at my door and wait for turkey.
Posing for the camera
Here we are at another Juvat function. The "What is good?" on our dresses was actually Matt's idea..... :)

No comments: