Wednesday 4 February 2009

For New Years, a group of us headed up to Seoul. What a wonderful weekend! Matt and I lived like royalty!! We used my entire teaching paycheck to live like kings and queens at the Grand Hyatt in Seoul. We order room service everyday, we got massages, and we ate at the finest restaurants! It was such a great time!


Our official 2009 New Years kiss! It was actually 12:00am exactly in this picture!


Here is my pink bike that Matt got me for Christmas! I love it so much!!
It has a bell, so on Christmas morning, I was riding up and down the halls ringing the bell and shouting "Merry Christmas!"

1 comment:

Cheyenne and John said...

I LOVE the pink bike. How cute! Nice to see that everything is updated now (wink wink)! Looks like you're still having fun- good to see!!