Wednesday 18 February 2009

We have been pretty busy here in Korea with Christmas, New Years and then Valentines Day. We are ready next month to go back to the good old USA for 2 weeks!! Here are some pictures from what we have been up to!
Here is Matt and "Dead Eye" buying me and his girlfriend flowers

Here we are dancing at Matt's squadron bar "Bruni's" I am a horrible dancer, but Matt loves it! We danced all night.

How do you like my sunglasses?
Here I am with a bunch of the other wives and girlfriends that were visiting. Trish and I are the only wives that live here and teach.

Here I am really upset when my car blew a flat tire on our way home from Seoul. Matt had to get me 4 new tires. I had no car, so I was forced to learn stick shift! I was so proud of myself. I drove a stick shift everyday to work. I am actually glad that this made me learn!
A close up of the flat....it was pretty bad!
On the Korean tow truck being taken to base. This tow cost us 30,000 won, which is about $27.00!
Me being a good wife and making all of the guys in the dorms breakfast after a night out :)

The 3 teachers having fun!

I am so glad to have Becca and Trish here!

No comments: